Right of withdrawal
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL FROM AGREEMENT (PRODUCTS RETURN)
1. Every customer that is a consumer, as understood by Art. 22  of the Civil Code, and uses the internet shop goodlookin-shop.com shall be entitled to – basing on the provisions of law – the right to withdraw from a distance agreement without providing a reason, in 30 days beginning from the day when the consumer receives the products.
2. The deadline shall be perceived as met if before its expiry date consumer sends a notice of cancellation to the e-mail address below or to the mail address.
3. Notice of cancellation of a distance agreement should be sent: a) via electronic mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or b) in writing to the address: GOODLOOKIN ENDRJU Andrzej Chmiel, ul. szałwiowa 2, 03-167 Warszawa, Poland
4. Find the notice of cancellation below:
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
ENDRJU Andrzej Chmiel
ul. Czerwonego Kapturka 2
05-092 Dziekanów Leśny, Poland
I hereby declare my intention to withdraw from the contract:
Email associated with the account from which the order was made:
Your bank account number and bank transfer details:
Date and Signature ___________________
5. Providing withdrawing from a distance agreement, the agreement shall be considered not concluded. What the parties have declared shall be returned in unchanged state, unless the change was indispensible within ordinary management (Art.40.1 of the Consumer Rights Act).
6. Consumer is obliged to immediately, but no later than 14 calendar days from the day of withdrawing from the distance agreement, return the product to the Seller.
7. Purchased products shall be sent back to the address below: GOODLOOKIN ENDRJU Andrzej Chmiel, ul. Czerwonego Kapturka 2, 05-092 Dziekanów Leśny, Poland
8. Due to the need to document the return by the Seller, it is worth attaching the parcel with a received receipt/invoice and the aforementioned form of withdrawing from agreement in paper, hand-signed.
9. Return of amounts by the Seller shall happen immediately, no later than in 14 calendar days.
10. Seller shall return payment via the same way as used by consumer, unless the consumer has clearly agreed to a different way of return that does not make him bear any burdens.
11. Consumer bears direct costs of products return.
12. The right to withdrawal from a distance agreement does not apply to a consumer in relation to agreements: a) for providing services if entrepreneur has completely provided the service which consumer clearly agreed for, and has been informed before performing the service that after providing the service by the entrepreneur he shall lose the right to withdraw from the agreement; b) where the price or wage is dependent on financial market fluctuations which are not under entrepreneur’s control, and which may take place before the expiration time of withdrawing from agreement; c) where a subject of a benefit is a not prefabricated object, produced accordingly to consumer’s specifications or used for satisfying his individual needs; d) where a subject of a benefit is an object subjected to quick damage or with a short expiration date; e) where a subject of a benefit is an object delivered in a sealed package which cannot be returned after opening due to health protection or hygienic reasons if the package has been opened after delivery; f) where a subject of a benefit are objects which after delivery, due to their character, become inseparably connected with other objects; g) where a subject of a benefit are alcoholic drinks which price has been agreed while concluding purchase agreement, and which delivery may take place after 30 days and their value is dependent on financial market fluctuations which are not under entrepreneur’s control; h) where consumer has explicitly demanded from entrepreneur to arrive and perform an urgent repair or conservation; if, additionally, the entrepreneur provides other services than the ones demanded to be performed by the consumer, or delivers objects different from the spare parts indispensible for performing the repair or conservation, the consumer has got the right to withdraw from the agreement in relation to the other services and objects; i) where a subject of a benefit are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package if the package has been opened after delivery; j) concerning delivering dailies, periodicals or magazines, except for a contract for subscription; k) concluded by means of a public auction; l) for providing services in the field of accommodation, different from housing purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, gastronomy, leisure, entertainment, sports and culture services, if, in the contract, there is a marked day or period of the service provision. m) concerning delivering digital content which is not recorded on a material medium, if providing a benefit has started with an explicit consumer’s consent before the term of withdrawing from agreement and after informing him by entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the agreement;