How we use your information? When you input your information into the website, we store it securely and might use it for:
- Helping to process your orders
- Providing admin support for your account
- Helping with your enquiries
- Crime and fraud prevention (when we might also share it with the police or other authorities if required by law)
- Marketing (subject to your account preferences, which you can change in My Account)
- Administering promotions or competitions
We only keep your information as long as we need to, for the purposes listed above. When we don’t need it any more we delete it securely. Please note if you ask us to stop processing your information for marketing purposes, we may need to actually retain some of it to ensure your details are kept on our marketing suppression lists. If you’d like to know what information we hold about you or have any queries about the security or our processing of your information, please contact us: email@example.com
The administrator of Service Users’/Customers’ personal data collected by the Internet Shop is: ANDRZEJ CHMIEL that conducts a business activity ANDRZEJ CHMIEL ENDRJU (the place of business activity and correspondence addresses: ul. Kępa Tarchomińska 6F/2, 03-113 Warszawa, Poland), registered in the Central Evidence of Information on Business Activity for the Republic of Poland conducted by a minister proper for economic issues, Tax Identification Number 5222609017, National Business Register Number 140487479, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Users’/Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator by the Internet Shop are collected – according to User’s/Customer’s will – in order to realize Purchase Agreement or an agreement for providing Electronic Services. Service User/Customer has got the right to access their data and correct them. Providing personal data is voluntary, nevertheless, not providing the data indicated in the Regulations, necessary for concluding Purchase Agreement or an agreement for providing Electronic Services, results in the refusal of concluding the agreement. Data indispensible for concluding Purchase Agreement or an agreement for providing Electronic Services is indicated on the Internet Shop’s website every time before concluding an agreement. ·
Cookies policy of the Internet shop
The cookies policy regards Cookie files used on the websites of the Internet shop http://goodlookin.pl (hereinafter referred to as: Shop or Internet Shop), whose owner is: ANDRZEJ CHMIEL that conducts a business activity “ENDRJU” ANDRZEJ CHMIEL (the place of business activity and correspondence addresses: ul. Kępa Tarchomińska 6F/2, 03-113 Warszawa, Poland), registered in the Central Evidence of Information on Business Activity for the Republic of Poland conducted by the minister in charge of economic issues, Tax Identification Number 5222609017, e-mail address: email@example.com. (Hereinafter referred to as: Owner).
1. What is a cookie file? Cookie files (cookies) are small text information in a form of text files sent by the server and stored by a visitor of the Shop’s website (e.g. on the hard disc of a computer, laptop or on the memory card of a smartphone – depending on what device is used by the visitor of our Internet Shop). Detailed information on Cookies and history of their creation may be found here, at http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
- for identification of users as logged in at the Shop and showing they are logged in;
- for memorizing products added to the basket in order to place an order;
- for memorizing data from filled in order forms, surveys or logging data to the Shop;
- for customizing contents of the website of the Internet Shop to user’s individual preferences (e.g. colours, font size, page layout), and for optimization of the Shop usage;
- for conducting anonymous statistics showing the use of the Shop’s website and researching users’ needs, excluding users personal identification;
- for Facebook users identification.
3. Sorts of used Cookie files While visiting the website of the Internet Shop, you may see the following Cookie files:
Permanent and temporary – depending on the time of storage on a hard disc of a computer, laptop or memory of a smartphone you use while visiting our Internet Shop. Temporary files are Cookie files that are stored for relatively short period of time – are deleted at the moment of logging out of our Shop, leaving the Shop’s website or closing an Internet browser. That is why temporary files are often referred to as session files. Permanent files are Cookie files that generally are stored for a longer period of time than temporary files – their storage is for a definite time period specified in a Cookie file parameters, or to the moment of their deleting by you.
4. Cookie file management, consent to their use Normally, most of web browsers available in the market implicitly accept saving Cookie files. Each user has the ability to determine conditions for using Cookie files by using their own browser settings. This means that one can, for example, limit to some extent (e.g. in time) or completely disable the ability to save Cookies - in the latter case, however, it can have an impact on some of the functions of the Internet Shop (e.g. it may be impossible to go through the order path using the order form). An Internet browser settings, in terms of Cookie files, are relevant according to the consent to use the Cookie files by our Internet Shop - in accordance with regulations, such consent may also be expressed by settings of an Internet browser. Detailed information on how to change the settings for Cookies and their individual removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of a web browser and on the following pages: in Chrome browser in Firefox browser in Internet Explorer browser in Opera browser in Safari browser