FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the size chart located?
The size chart can be found on the card of each product - on the right side from the main picture, with the large SIZE inscription. It may happen that a size chart for a new product will appear on the site a few days later than the product itself.
2. What is the length of the product, width in the arms, other sizes?
All available sizes can be found in the size chart, which is placed on the card of each product.
3. Are the sizes understated / overstated?
When choosing a size, it is best to suggest the sizes given in the size chart - each product has individual sizes.
4. Which means „one size”?
This means that the product does not have a one size. It can fit both the size of the person wearing the size S and XL - to make sure that the product in a one size will fit on us, please refer to the sizes given in the size chart for the product.
5. Why is the size in the bust / waist / hips not included in the size chart?
In the size chart, the above-mentioned sizes have not been placed, because in each person, depending on the height, these dimensions will fall out differently.
6. Are the sleeves in reality as thin as in the picture?
The actual width of the sleeves is proportional to the other sizes of the product.
7. Is it possible to return the produckt?
We do not have a traditional form of return of goods. If you want to replace the product with another one, please send the ordered goods to the return address provided in the ‘‘ THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL FROM AGREEMENT‘‘ and submit a new order.
8. Will / when the "X" model will be available again?
After clicking on the missing size on the card of each product it‘s a button "Notify of availability" - we suggest using it. If there‘s only item of this product in stock, we will add it to the store, and you will receive an email notification about it‘s availability in a few seconds.
9. Is the product washable in the washing machine?
Most of the products available on our website can be machine washed at a temperature no higher than 30 degress Celsius.
For each category, the following cleaning method is recommended:
- For products filled with natural down, cleaning in the dry cleaner is recommended,
- Products with synthetic down or without filling can be machine washed, at low speed, at a temperature no higher than 30 degress Celsius,
- For products made of eco-leather or eco suede, it‘s recommended to hand-wash at a temperature no higher than 30 degress Celsius.
10. Is the color of the product in reality the same as in the picture?
The color in the picture will reflect the actual color of the product, provided that the monitor settings are adjusted to the required parameters. Recommended screen resolution: 1024 × 768.
1. Which means the message "we don‘t accept shipping cash on delivery‘‘?
This means that we don‘t accept returns that will be sent to us on delivery and those where the option "the payer pays" is charged - the shipment sent at our cost will not be received by us.
2. Is the refund already in warehouse?
Unfortunately, we are not always able to check if the return is already in our warehouse. The return shipment can be located to the courier company website, by means of which the return was sent back, and then entering the parcel number.
3. Who is to bear the costs of return the goods?
The cost of return of the goods shall be borne by the buyer.