1. Seller is obliged to provide Customer with goods free of any defects.
2. Seller is responsible to Customer due to the warranty if a product sold possesses a physical defect.
3. Seller is responsible for product’s physical defects only if they have been stated before two years’ time from the moment of its purchase.
4. Notifications of Product’s physical defect and notification of a request may be applied via: a) electronic mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or b) in writing to the address: GOODLOOKIN ENDRJU Andrzej Chmiel, ul. szalwiowa 2, 03-167 Warszawa, Poland
5. Regulations do not infer any special requirements concerning product reclaim. However, Customer is recommended to provide in the reclaim description the following data – it is to enhance and accelerate the complaint examination by the Seller: a) information and circumstances concerning the subject of complaint, in particular a kind and date of incompatibility/defect occurrence; b) demand for a way of making a Product compatible with the Purchase Agreement, or a declaration on lowering the price or withdrawing from Purchase Agreement; c) contact data of the person making a complaint. To meet the aforementioned conditions it is advised to fill in the complaint form: http://hopaa.nazwa.pl/reklamacjatowaruztytulurekojmi.pdf and attach a proof of purchase (receipt/invoice).
6. It may happen that to make a seller respond to Customer’s complaint or to implement Customer’s entitlements resulting from Product’s defect it will be necessary to deliver the Product to the Seller. Please deliver a Product to the address: GOODLOOKIN ENDRJU Andrzej Chmiel ul. szalwiowa 2, 03-167 Warszawa Poland
8. Seller has got 14 days to respond to customer’s complaint.
9. If a sold Product has got a defect, Customer may demand to have the defected Product replaced for one free of any defects or to have the defect repaired in reasonable time without excessive inconveniences for the Customer. Seller may refuse to satisfy Customer’s demand if making a defected Product compatible with the Product Purchase Agreement in a way selected by the Customer is impossible, or, when compared to another possible way of making it compatible with the Purchase Agreement, it would require excessive costs. Product repair or replacement for a new one is performed by the Seller free of charge. Repair and replacement free of charge means that the Seller is also obliged to refund the costs borne by Customer.
10. If a sold product has got a defect, Customer may submit a declaration on lowering the price or withdrawing from the Purchase Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconveniences for the Customer replaces the defected product with one free of defects or replaces the defect. Customer cannot withdraw from Purchase Agreement if a defect is not meaningful. Seller may not acknowledge the declaration on lowering the price or withdrawing from Purchase Agreement, and may propose repair or replacement. In the case of refund to a consumer, it should take place immediately.
11. If the seller has not responded to the demand in fourteen days, the demand shall be recognized as justified.
12. Buyer that is a consumer has got a possibility to use an extrajudicial way of settling a complaint and redress at the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court by Provincial Inspectorate of the Trade Inspection in [city]. Find information concerning the access to the aforementioned mode and procedures for solving disputes at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl, bookmark “Rozstrzyganie sporów konsumenckich” (“Solving consumer disputes”).